In order to provide you with better service — and in the case of interactive services, to provide you with service — we collect certain information from you while you visit our website. Please continue reading to get an idea of how this information collection affects you.
Information We Collect
Your use of the commenting system necessarily means you opt to provide information to a public forum. Please keep in mind that any personal information shared is sent out to the public.
Aggregate information. In order to improve our service, we collect and analyze certain information related to our users’ visits. Information collected on a visit to our website is stored on a third-party server and displayed in the aggregate:
- Device information (hardware, operating system and version, and device type and model, monitor size and resolution)
- Software information (browser type and version)
- Geographical location (country, state, and city)
- Internet service provider
- Information about your visit
- Pages visited
- Time and date of visit
- Landing and exit pages
- Keywords used to find our website
- Which site you arrived from
- Arrivals via promotional campaigns set by us
- Referral information
- Speed of page load
- Demographic and Interest data as collected by the Google DoubleClick cookie, including age, gender, and interests.
- You may use Google Ad Settings to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- We will not combine DoubleClick cookie information with personally identifiable information unless we have your opt-in consent.
Log information. Information collected and stored in our server logs includes your IP address, referral information, and browser user-agent.
Browser cookies. We met store certain information, such as session details, in browser cookies in order to assist in the operation of website functionality. Third-party commenting systems and analytics platforms may also store cookies to assist in the operation of their services. Demographic and Interest data collection requires placement of the Google DoubleClick cookie. You may set your browser to block some or all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is set by us. However, certain services may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Information We Share
Though we aim to limit information sharing, and do not sell your information to third-parties, your use of this website may require that we share certain information with third-parties.
Information you provide. If we choose to use a third-party commenting platform, we will share the content of all comments, as well as existing and future registrations with that platform provider, in order to provide continuity of service.
Aggregate information. Some information related to user visits is shared and stored on third-party analytics platforms. Please see the same-titled section above for more information.
For legal reasons. We will share information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside our of B&T to meet applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request, or as required by law.